- "Personal Data" means data that is personally identifiable to you, including your name, profile information, security information and Luxemar International LTD.’s.Login ID, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with, or linked to, such data. When you create an account with us, we will collect your profile information.
- We may also collect certain personal information related to your subscription with Luxemar International LTD. We may collect the GPS data (i.e., location data) and the device information of the handheld mobile device on which the Luxemar International LTD.website is installed. This information is partly used to provide you with location-based information to personalize your user experience, for marketing purposes. You expressly consent to our collection and use of your information, as described above.
- Unless you have indicated otherwise in your account, we may send you communications (including e-mail, postal mail, phone, text) that promote the use of our Luxemar International LTD.services. These communications or push notifications may contain advertisements or coupons for products and services of other third parties ("Promotional Communications").
- You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further Promotional Communications from us. You will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by contacting us directly via our email below. You will need to indicate your profile name and ID.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Luxemar International LTD.collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you use the website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Luxemar International LTD.’s.latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Luxemar International LTD.account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Luxemar International LTD, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
COOKIES OR CACHE DATA